Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lindsay and Kyle

 
  
Hi everyone, 

So, as everyone probably knows, I am a hall director at UNH. One of my favorite parts of the job is supervising great RAs (Resident Assistants). Back in the day, when I first started working here, Lindsay was on my staff in Williamson. Fast forward four years later, she's planning her wedding to Kyle, the fellah she was dating back then. 

I had a wonderful time jaunting around campus with them, finding great nooks and crannies, but most of all, it was so nice to catch up with Lindsay and get to know Kyle's hilarious personality. I love it when grooms make it easy...Lots of hugs, kisses, and dancing. All his idea! I can't wait for their wedding next summer. 



 I think he makes her really happy. : ) 


 Personally speaking, I really love this above shot.



All images copyright Beth Wallace Photography. Please do not copy or save. All images will be available to purchase via www.bethwallacephotography.com, by the end of the weekend!