Saturday, October 29, 2011

Michaela and Justin's Wedding!

Welcome to Michaela and Justin's wedding photos. These photos are just a snippet of the amazing, love-filled day that I spent with them in Michaela's hometown of Burlington, Vermont. For the past three years, I worked with Michaela at UNH, and I miss her terribly now that she has moved on. As you can see in their engagement photos, Michaela and Justin have spent most of their courtship long distance. 

When Josh and I were traveling back from Vermont, cruising between some mountains and rolling by beautiful orange and red foliage, I heard this song on a mix CD from another bride's wedding. I remember asking Josh to play the song again and again...The lyrics were just so fitting for these two. 

Hope you enjoy.

Love and miss you, 

Beth


  

 

"Hold my head inside your hands,
I need someone who understands..."





"I need someone, someone who hears,
For you, I've waited all these years."






"For you, I'd wait 'til kingdom come.
Until my day, my day is done."




  

"And say you'll come, and set me free,
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me."

 



 



"I hear you laugh, I heard you sing,
"I wouldn't change a single thing."

 


 


"For you, I'd wait 'til kingdom come,
Until my days, my days are done.
Say you'll come and set me free..."



"Just say you'll wait, 

you'll wait for me."

-Coldplay
Til Kingdom Come



And this was the best reception! 
So many thoughtful speeches, fancy dance moves by the wedding party, and A LOT of laughing. 
I had a wonderful time celebrating with their families and of course my UNH buddies.





 


Smithie girls! 

Michaela: I hope someday we'll reunite in Northampton whenever you go back to your old stompin' grounds, and I'm sure we would be game for another trip to Burlington. I loved your parents so much; I was tempted to call them up to hang out while we vacationed there for a few more days.

Many more photos coming soon to the online gallery at www.bethwallacephotography.com.

Just click on the client tab and enter the code from the wedding. Hint: It's the state where reception part II is happening.