Sunday, November 13, 2011

Katie and Michael

 
 Is it just me, or aren't they the cutest??

Here are Mike and Katie. Any facebook followers might remember me posting about a future groom I've known he was very little. Anyone who went to our wedding probably remembers our great officiant. Well, the lovely Laura Church is Mike's mom and someone I've always turned to for advice or just a fun chat.

Michael and Katie have an adorable camp love story. Who knows how long they have actually known each other but they found love a few summers ago and decided to make it official. I was so honored and excited when Katie emailed me to see about my availability, and I was looking forward to this shoot all fall.

Have I said it before? I really love photographing friends. There is something about the closeness I feel with people I've known forever, and I get so emotionally tied to the photos thinking about how their friends and family will like them. I have a feeling that Mamma Church is going to adore these photos of her youngest, and Pappa Church, aka Grumpy, will smile a lot on the inside. :D

Katie and Mike are tying the knot at the beautiful Camp Mechuwana in August 2013. Where else would be so fitting? They've asked me to photograph their big day, and barring any future siblings arriving for Holden that summer, I will be there with bells on.





    If I'm going to start announcing favorites, I think it has to be this one above.
Pure love. 


  Please do not copy or save. Images from the blog will be uploaded to facebook for tagging and sharing. All images will be available for purchase at Beth Wallace Photography.
The photos will be ready by the end of next weekend at the latest, and can you guess what the password will be?? Sorry folks! I totally forgot: These are Christmas gifts. Don't open till Xmas.  : )