Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lauren and Nathaniel

This past Sunday, I got together with Lauren and Nathaniel for their engagement shots. They took me to the AMAZING Maudslay State Park in Newburyport and to Plum Island for some sunset pics. They're tying the knot in June, and I am so excited to be their official photographer for the day. 

Nathaniel, Lauren and I go way back to working at camp together, as far back as high school even! In fact, I remember when I graduated from the youth council (the group who led retreats), we had a candle-lighting ceremony, and Nathaniel was the new youth council member I passed my position on to.  I love getting together with them to reminisce and catch up. 

Lauren and Nathaniel have made a wonderful life here in New Hampshire, and I am sure their wedding day is going to be just magical and beautiful. I'm so happy for their successful camp love story.








"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." 
~Robert Heinlein