Saturday, September 18, 2010

a morning with the Koles

 I have been looking forward to this photo shoot for a while now. You can see both her (and my photography style) evolve over these past two years in her previous modeling gigs. From maternity to six months to almost-one-year plus many babysitting/photo sessions, I have loved documenting this little one's first year and a half. 

Thank you Marshall and Sarah for being such great friends and models. 

When I take family photos, I like to not only create photos the parents are going to like, I also try and put myself in Norah's shoes in about 18 years. I know I treasure certain photos of my family, and I'm sure she will love the above moments of her parents.



The nicest thing about being friends with your clients is the car ride home. 
: )

I have so many more for you guys, with plenty of fantastic family shots.