Thursday, December 1, 2011

Weddings 2012

 
The new year is almost upon us, and the summer is filled for weddings. Yup, filled. If you know of someone with a spring or fall wedding, I'm open to talking. Just not October 6th! I have literally turned away at least 3-4 brides for that date. We are Vermont bound that weekend to document a very special day, 20 years in the making on that one. ; ) 

This winter, I'm not sure what I'll be doing with the blog...Hopefully some photos of my babe, hopefully some artsy ones to feel creative, but mainly I'll be relaxing with the snow falling.

Looking back on my photography adventures this year, I've learned a lot. A lot about photography, a lot about myself, and a lot about what I need to do to balance (or strive to) for my little family. 

I wish you all a wonderful December. So excited for Holden's first Christmas!