Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy New Year, Happy Birthday...We're MOVING!

Putting the pieces together...and following our fancy...

We're moving, as probably most everyone knows by now. The process of packing up has begun, or will begin after I sign off the blog today. We've been doing a lot of driving in the past week, and so many thoughts of potential blog posts have been designing in my head. Hopefully soon I'll have some time to post about what I'm going to miss about Durham, what I'm looking forward to in Amherst, and what I'm feeling...

I know it's a mix of bittersweet emotions and plenty of hope and excitement. I have loved UNH and the NH Seacoast, but the shine of something new and different is appealing.

For all clients and future customers, we will be moving the business to Amherst, Mass. When I'll get started...I'm not sure on that one, but it will definitely be once the snow melts. I am considering myself a destination wedding photographer this summer, and I'm pretty excited to visit all these places...Orono, Portland, Lake Winnipesaukee, Portsmouth, northern Vermont, and Scranton, PA. I do love the Office! ; )

Okay, now off to do some cleaning/packing. I'm itching to download my pictures of Christmas, but I know I'll "wake up" from my editing dreams and at least a few hours will be gone...I was in Auntie Photographer Heaven this weekend.