Friday, September 23, 2011

Football anyone??

Ah, I have been gone too long! Over a month. I cannot believe it. I have been having a great time setting into my new hall and getting to know these cool students, but I have missed editing. I sprang back into my fall photo shoots with this adorable family. Maybe you recognize them from last year?

It's hard to believe this little man has grown so much. I first met him at his christening. Still one of my favorite baby shots ever.
We had a fun, adventurous time running all over the beach, playing with the football and getting soaked by the waves. You can tell he knows that football is to be taken very seriously in some of these pics! 






Don't worry, your dad is MUCH nicer than Lucy ever was to Charlie Brown...



Lindsay and Dan, I hope you enjoy! I have many more great family portraits for you very soon. Hope the Pats win this year!