Monday, July 11, 2011

that special baby bump

So if you know me at all...whether through work, camp, or home, you probably know that I have a best friend named "Beth" (Bethany, to be exact). We've been friends since junior high, aptly meeting at Mechuwana right before she moved to my town. Her mom became the minister at our church. (Finally one that was interesting! ; ) 

Beth and I have been friends ever since that summer. We were roommates for many summers, and I missed her a lot when she went into the Peace Corps. When she came back, we got busy planning both of our weddings, and she and her husband moved to the town next door when Brian got a job at UNH. WhooHoo!

Alas, 3 years have come and gone so quickly, and Beth and Brian are settling into their new home in the County.  I'm not sure quite where the time has gone, but definitely some of the time has been to: bowling nights, roadtrips to Mechuwana, their delicious dinners, yoga, swimming dates, not enough beach trips, and plenty of Auntie Beth/Holden time when she was one of his main babysitters this year. 

I feel very fortunate that Beth and Brian lived so close to us, but I already miss them a lot, even though I just feel like they're on vacation somewhere. I can't wait to hear of this little man's arrival. I'm preparing Holden to get ready for another epic Northern Maine adventure...


 


 




  If you're interested in a maternity, engagement, or family photo session, please feel free to check out my rates page and contact me. I'd love to document such an exciting time in your life. 

(I don't usually jump in on a session....but ya know...I just had to.)
xo.